Mold Testing and Inspections
Keep Mold at Bay With Comprehensive testing
We Provide Indoor Air Quality Testing
Pacific Inspection Group provides you with mold and moisture inspections performed by Certified Indoor Environmentalists and Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialists who have extensive backgrounds in building science, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and building envelope failure. Our firm provides property owners with expert solutions. Our firm works with independent accredited testing laboratories. Pacific Inspection Group does not perform remediation, therefore, there is no conflict of interest.
Our Mold Inspection Services
Our services include Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) sampling and preliminary investigation to aid with assessment and possible causation of suspected molds/fungi contamination in indoor environments and commonly found household allergens.
• Mold screenings
• Post-remediation verification
• Clearance testing
• Infra-red camera investigations
All investigative reviews and assessments are performed by ACAC Certified Indoor Environmentalist Consultants (CIEC’s), Certified Microbial Consultants (CMC’s) and Indoor Air Quality Specialists in general accordance with one or more of the following applicable guidelines:
• American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
• Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and restoration Standard and Reference guide for Professional Mold Remediation (IICRC-S520)
• New York City Department of Health Guidelines on the Assessment and Remediation of Fungi in Indoor Environments
• American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
• American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA)
Mold, Moisture, and Your Home
- The key to controlling any mold problem is moisture control.
- If you have a mold issue, it is important to clean up the mold and the moisture issue
- IMold only takes 24-48 hours to take hold, so be sure to clean up any moisture issues quickly, and then dry the area for at least that long
Why do I have a mold problem?
Mold is part of life. Every time we walk outside, go to the store, visit friends and family – we are exposed to mold. Mold spores are less than 4 microns in size, which means they are invisible to the human eye. They float around and look for moisture so they can grow. If they find moisture in our home – then that is where they grow.
Our Service Area
CAPTAIN COOK 96710, HAKALAU 96719 HAWI, 96720 HILO, 96721 HILO, 96725 HOLUALOA 96726 HONAUNAU, 96727 HONOKAA, 96728 HONOMU, 96737 OCEAN VIEW, 96738 WAIKOLOA, 96739 KEAUHOU, 96740 KAILUA KONA, 96743 KAMUELA, 96745 KAILUA KONA, 96749 KEAAU, 96750 KEALAKEKUA, 96755 KAPAAU, 96760 KURTISTOWN, 96764 LAUPAHOEHOE, 96771 MOUNTAIN VIEW, 96772 NAALEHU, 96773 NINOLE, 96774 OOKALA, 96776 PAAUILO, 96777 PAHALA, 96778 PAHOA, 96780 PAPAALOA, 96781 PAPAIKOU, 96783 PEPEEKEO, 96785 VOLCANO.
We are fully insured with $1,000,000 E&O and General Liability, it covers referring agents as well. You are also covered with our buyback guarantee.